Rybnik / Remote
We know you love writing code for a long time, but when we add something that fireup.pro has to offer, we can really crush it together!
At fireup.pro you will have a possibility to build and develop high-quality apps or working with the client in the decision-making process regarding the project.
If you’d ever wanted to expand your knowledge of Machine Learning, DDD or Python, don’t look for workshops throughout Poland any further. you’ll find them over here! Together, we’re one team of specialists and we’re happy to share knowledge. In addition, as employees we’re able to obtain training and certification of Oracle and AWS.
So, what else to expect? Apply to us!
we want you to:
- create applications and implement functional requirements provided by the feature ownerimplement tests at various levels: unit, integration, component, contractual, functional, and
- performance tests
- fixing bugs
- compile necessary documentation
- be a reliable team player
- really good Java programming skills
- ability to write and create testable code (TDD, BDD)
- at least basic Git experience
- good command of English
- practical knowledge of Spring, SQL and NoSQL databases (ie. Elasticsearch),
- Kafka, RabbitMQ, Machine Learning, etc.
- the ability to work in an Agile team using SCRUM
- experience with configuring the CI/CD
Apply for Backend Developer
Our recruitment process in one day
Final job offer