Rybnik / Remote
We know you love writing code for a long time, but when we add something that fireup.pro has to offer, we can really crush it together!
At fireup.pro you will have a possibility to build and develop high-quality apps or working with the client in the decision-making process regarding the project.
If you’d ever wanted to expand your knowledge of Machine Learning, DDD or Python, don’t look for workshops throughout Poland any further. you’ll find them over here! Together, we’re one team of specialists and we’re happy to share knowledge. In addition, as employees we’re able to obtain training and certification of Oracle and AWS.
So, what else to expect? Apply to us!
we want you to:
- acquire new candidates through direct search method
- verify and select candidates profiles based on sought criteria
- seamlessly build positive relationships with candidates and fireup.pro employees
- participate in employer branding activities and projects
- communicate with candidates via e-mail or a phone call
- prepare and coordinate interviews with candidates
- at least 2 year of experience in recruiting area
- experience in the IT industry
- knowledge of English at a level that allows free communication in speech and writing
- ability to teamwork
- independent and creative approach to work
- ability to work in a multi-tasking mode
- passion for Human Relations and self-development
Apply for Recruiter IT
Our recruitment process
Final job offer